2016 Bike Fund Mini-Grant Funding Application
Grant Program Process and Deadlines:
Grants apply within the 2016 calendar year (January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016).
Mini-Grant Funding Process
- Complete application by deadline. Please contact Bike Tahoe to confirm that your application has been received. ([email protected])
- All applications are reviewed by the Team Tahoe Board of Directors.
- Applicants will be notified as to the status of your application.
- Approved applications will be notified to schedule a meeting with the Bike Fund manager to discuss action steps and timelines.
- Grant funds will be paid upon receipt of the Final Project Report and will reimburse itemized expenses and receipts for all appropriate expenses up to the grant total. Some projects may need some funds before the final project report can be written. In these cases, Team Tahoe can pay vendors from the granted funds. This will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Project Final Report is due to TeamTahoe within 60 days of the project completion.
Dates & Deadlines
- Applications Deadline: Monday, February 1, 2016.
- Approved Applicant Notification: Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Application Submission Instructions
You may fill out the application online below or DOWNLOAD HERE and submit via mail or email to:
Mini-Grant Program Manager
Team Tahoe/Bike Tahoe Fund
PO Box 673
Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
- The Bike Tahoe logo and www.biketahoe.org web site link must be used and appear on the organization’s website, and on printed promotional materials related to the project, including brochures, flyers, ads, and on signage as is appropriate. Use of Bike Tahoe logos MUST BE APPROVED IN ADVANCE BY BIKE TAHOE TO ENSURE PROPER LOGO IS UTILIZED. Bike Tahoe logos will be supplied to producer by BIKE TAHOE.
- Grantee must be prepared to provide TEAM TAHOE with copies of all approved permits and/or licenses, and insurance policies as may be required by local or state agencies regarding carry out the project.
- Grantee agrees to a minimum of one meeting with a representative of BIKE TAHOE’S Grant Program Manager to review:
- The project plan, timelines, marketing and promotional strategies.
- Project Final Report to ensure all information requested at the initial meeting is covered in the final report. Once the Project Final Report is approved by staff, grant funds will be released.
- Accountability and Documentation of the Project Report:
- All grant recipients must file a complete Project Final Report to the office of Team Tahoe prior to the release of grant funds to reimburse appropriate expenses. (See Section B for Final Project Report requirements). Project Final Report to ensure all information requested at the initial meeting is covered in the final report. Once the Project Final Report is approved by staff, grant funds will be released.
Online Funding Application Form:
[gravityform id=”8″ title=”false” description=”false”]